MORE ABOUT ME
If your dream doesn't scare you, it isn't big enough.
ABOUT HC + LAUREN
Most days you can find me on my computer in my living room while my kids run around like bats out of hell. I am mostly known by my friends and family for being incredibly independent, I mean I am a Choleric Sanguine / Enneagram 8w7. People often refer to me as Bills (my maiden name was Billie). I love serving my women by getting them to think bigger without fear being a debilitating factor. I’m a total believer that if your dream doesn’t scare you, it isn’t big enough. I want to serve entrepreneurial women who know that they have a purpose that is greater for themselves. I strive to educate and create the tools for them reach their ultimate potential. When I’m not busy working on client accounts or growing my business you can catch me hanging with my family, being the communal house for all our friends, or Netflix / Disney+ and chillin' with a good, strong cup of coffee (or wine) and a side of carbs.
It Starts With You
You already have the ability and capability to create the life that you want. A life where you don't have to search for that empowerment to strut your stuff (or twerk) in your purpose. You have all the tools but I'm going to give you the knowledge, systems and strategies to actually get there.
If you can check any of these boxes, you need to sign up for a coffee chat with me:
I get overwhelmed easily.
I let the opinions of others affect me more than I'd like to admit.
I've had a dream or idea that I never followed through on because I let fear dictate my circumstance.
I don't really know who I am.
How can I feel empowered?
I teach female entrepreneurs the foundational aspects of empowerment and how it can drastically change their trajectory.
If you're still dying to know more, here are five things you might not know about me:
1. My kids, Flynn and Roman, are 15 months apart.
2. My husband and I are college sweethearts and I asked him on our first several dates (I go after what I want).
3. My husband and I help coach my alma mater’s girls HS volleyball team.
4. In this household, we have serious rhythm. There’s always music playing and dance parties to be had on the reg.
5. I am Pittsburgh born and raised. Mr. Rogers makes me cry, I bleed Black and Gold and Primanti Bros. runs through my veins.